Seacliff Primary School OSHC
OSHC is a fun, friendly and safe recreational environment where children learn through play. Our service has been rated as Exceeding National Quality Standards! OSHC is a non-profit organisation where any surplus is reinvested into improving OSHC facilities and programs.
The OSHC team is comprised of quality educators who are either qualified, working towards the qualification or possess the appropriate skills and experience. All OSHC staff are trained in Responding to Abuse and Neglect (RAN-EC), have DCSI/DHS Working with children clearances and have met the pre-employment clearance for the Department for Education. The current OSHC Director, Sarah Burgan is a qualified teacher and began working at Seacliff OSHC in April of 2018.
Before School Care Program 6:45am- 8:45am $13
A complimentary breakfast is provided from 6:45am-8am and includes a variety of toasts with spreads, cereal, yoghurt and a once a week pancake breakfast. Children can engage in a wide variety of activities including hall play, outside play, inside play and facilitating the use of all OSHC equipment, homework, crafts and games.
After School Care Program 3:15pm-6:15pm $22
An enjoyable and full program is provided after school. A variety of different healthy snacks and a fruit and vegetable platter is provided around 4pm. OSHC educators provide many exciting activities for the children such as sports, groups games, gardening, mental challenges, games, treasure hunts, crafts, arts, cooking and construction. Free choice is encouraged and promoted. Children have access to designated relaxation and homework areas.
Vacation Care/Pupil Free Days 6:45am-6:15pm
$55 or $60 for excursions
Each day in Vacation Care has an exciting program, whether it be a fun excursion, or in house entertainment.
OSHC is also open on Pupil Free Days. Be sure to check out the program to book in for Vacation Care and Pupil Free days early as we fill up quickly.
Seacliff OSHC provides a walking bus service before school and after school to the Seacliff Kindergarten and Seacliff Montessori. A first aid trained OSHC member walks the children down to the Kindy/Montessori at 8:40am. In the afternoon, the children are collected from Kindy/Montessori at 3pm, to walk together to OSHC for a 3:15pm arrival. The walking bus ratio is 1:5 and the ratio at OSHC is 1:11 for pre-school age children.
To apply for subsidies, please call 13 61 50 or apply for the Childcare Subsidy online and then provide OSHC with your Customer Reference Number.
Payments can be made via EFTPOS at OSHC.
You can also pay via Bpoint or pay on the QKR app.
Director: Sarah Burgan
Assistant Director: Grace Royce
Phone: 8298 3742
Mobile: 0414 293 860
OSHC Enrolment Process
- Seacliff Primary School OSHC Parent Handbook 2021
- Complete and return the Enrolment form
- Complete and return Walking Bus form.
- Complete and return additional medical forms if required.
- Contact the Family Assistance Office (136150) or go online and register for government Childcare Subsidies.
- Provide OSHC with your Customer Reference Number.
- To permit the administration of any medication – Medication Authority Form.
Fees and charges
- Yearly enrolment processing fee: $10
- Late payment fee: $10 p/week.
- Children arriving without a booking: If OSHC is at capacity or we do not have a current enrolment, the child will be asked to go to the office.
- OSHC hat $7
Bookings, cancellations and signing procedures
- Bookings are essential.
- Written bookings requested via OSHC booking’s book are preferred. Email, text and verbal bookings are also accepted.
- Changes of bookings and cancellations need to be notified.
- Bookings cancelled before 5 working days will be of no charge
- Bookings not cancelled in time will incur their normal charge
- Children must be signed in every morning and out every afternoon.
Please speak with OSHC staff should you have any further questions.